Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGermanyOberliga - Nordost-NordBSC Süd 05 - Mecklenburg Schwerin
Germany. Oberliga - Nordost-Nord. Nordost-Nord - 14

BSC Süd 05 vs Mecklenburg Schwerin prediction, betting tips and odds

29.01 Saturday

13:00 CET

Werner-Seelenbinder-Sportplatz

BSC Süd 05
Draw
Mecklenburg Schwerin

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

10 : 22

goals

19 : 22

0.8 : 1.7

goals avg

1.5 : 1.7

forme

attack

defence

BSC Süd 05 vs Mecklenburg Schwerin prediction summary

BSC Süd 05 meets Mecklenburg Schwerin in a match of a Nordost-Nord - 14 round in Germany Oberliga - Nordost-Nord on 29.01 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Mecklenburg Schwerin and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for BSC Süd 05 team to score and less than 2.5 for Mecklenburg Schwerin. BSC Süd 05 chances to win are 10%. Mecklenburg Schwerin chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


BSC Süd 05 scored 10 against 22 in 13 last matches whereas Mecklenburg Schwerin scored 19 against 22 in its 13 last games. BSC Süd 05 scored 0.8 against 1.7 in 13 last matches whereas Mecklenburg Schwerin scored 1.5 against 1.7 in its 13 last games.


Teams BSC Süd 05 and Mecklenburg Schwerin have played 0 matches so far. BSC Süd 05 won 0 matches in total while Mecklenburg Schwerin won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


BSC Süd 05 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home BSC Süd 05 won 0. BSC Süd 05 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Mecklenburg Schwerin scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Mecklenburg Schwerin won 0. Mecklenburg Schwerin won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BSC Süd 05 vs Mecklenburg Schwerin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Nordost-Nord