Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Oberliga - Nordost-Nord. Nordost-Nord - 29

BSC Süd 05 vs Ludwigsfelde prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (1-1)

21.05 Saturday

14:00 CET

Werner-Seelenbinder-Sportplatz

BSC Süd 05
Draw
Ludwigsfelde

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

27

played

26

home

away

total

20 : 45

goals

28 : 41

0.7 : 1.7

goals avg

1.1 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ludwigsfelde

16.10.2021

1-2

BSC Süd 05

Ludwigsfelde

01.08.2020

0-3

BSC Süd 05

BSC Süd 05 vs Ludwigsfelde prediction summary

BSC Süd 05 meets Ludwigsfelde in a match of a Nordost-Nord - 29 round in Germany Oberliga - Nordost-Nord on 21.05 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ludwigsfelde and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for BSC Süd 05 team to score and less than 1.5 for Ludwigsfelde. BSC Süd 05 chances to win are 10%. Ludwigsfelde chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


BSC Süd 05 scored 20 against 45 in 27 last matches whereas Ludwigsfelde scored 28 against 41 in its 26 last games. BSC Süd 05 scored 0.7 against 1.7 in 27 last matches whereas Ludwigsfelde scored 1.1 against 1.6 in its 26 last games.


Teams BSC Süd 05 and Ludwigsfelde have played 2 matches so far. BSC Süd 05 won 2 matches in total while Ludwigsfelde won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 6 in total.


BSC Süd 05 scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home BSC Süd 05 won 0. BSC Süd 05 won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Ludwigsfelde scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Ludwigsfelde won 0. Ludwigsfelde won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BSC Süd 05 vs Ludwigsfelde with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Oberliga - Nordost-Nord