Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Armenia. Premier League. Regular Season - 9

BKMA vs Noravank prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-0 (1-0)

17.10 Sunday

17:00 CET

Vazgen Sargsyan anvan Hanrapetakan Marzadasht

BKMA
Draw
Noravank

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

5 : 18

goals

6 : 11

0.6 : 2.3

goals avg

0.8 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

BKMA

30.04.2021

1-0

Noravank

BKMA

02.11.2020

3-0

Noravank

Noravank

16.08.2020

2-3

BKMA

BKMA vs Noravank prediction summary

BKMA meets Noravank in a match of a Regular Season - 9 round in Armenia Premier League on 17.10 Sunday at 17:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Noravank and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for BKMA team to score and less than 1.5 for Noravank. BKMA chances to win are 10%. Noravank chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


BKMA scored 5 against 18 in 8 last matches whereas Noravank scored 6 against 11 in its 8 last games. BKMA scored 0.6 against 2.3 in 8 last matches whereas Noravank scored 0.8 against 1.4 in its 8 last games.


Teams BKMA and Noravank have played 4 matches so far. BKMA won 3 matches in total while Noravank won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 9 in total.


BKMA scored 7 in total and 1.75 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home BKMA won 2. BKMA won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Noravank scored 2 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Noravank won 0. Noravank won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BKMA vs Noravank with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier League