Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Latvia. Virsliga. Regular Season - 19

BFC Daugavpils vs Tukums prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

26.06 Sunday

16:00 CET

Stadions Celtnieks

BFC Daugavpils
Draw
Tukums

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6BFC Daugavpils16538-1418
8Tukums163211-2411

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

13 : 27

goals

13 : 37

0.8 : 1.7

goals avg

0.8 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Tukums

30.04.2022

0-1

(0-0)

BFC Daugavpils

BFC Daugavpils

13.03.2022

2-1

(1-0)

Tukums

Tukums

04.10.2020

2-1

(1-1)

BFC Daugavpils

BFC Daugavpils

03.08.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Tukums

Tukums

25.06.2020

0-6

(0-1)

BFC Daugavpils

BFC Daugavpils

21.10.2017

8-0

Tukums

Tukums

22.07.2017

4-1

BFC Daugavpils

Tukums

30.10.2013

2-10

BFC Daugavpils

BFC Daugavpils

12.05.2013

7-0

Tukums

Tukums

08.09.2012

0-5

BFC Daugavpils

BFC Daugavpils

19.05.2012

3-0

Tukums

BFC Daugavpils vs Tukums prediction summary

BFC Daugavpils meets Tukums in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in Latvia Virsliga on 26.06 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : BFC Daugavpils or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for BFC Daugavpils team to score and less than 1.5 for Tukums. BFC Daugavpils chances to win are 45%. Tukums chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


BFC Daugavpils scored 13 against 27 in 16 last matches whereas Tukums scored 13 against 37 in its 16 last games. BFC Daugavpils scored 0.8 against 1.7 in 16 last matches whereas Tukums scored 0.8 against 2.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams BFC Daugavpils and Tukums have played 11 matches so far. BFC Daugavpils won 8 matches in total while Tukums won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 55 in total.


BFC Daugavpils scored 45 in total and 4.09 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home BFC Daugavpils won 4. BFC Daugavpils won 4 matches out of 6 played away.


Tukums scored 10 in total and 0.91 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Tukums won 2. Tukums won 0 matches out of 5 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BFC Daugavpils vs Tukums with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Virsliga