Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelarusReserve LeagueBATE Res. - Belshina Res.
Belarus. Reserve League. Regular Season - 17

BATE Res. vs Belshina Res. prediction, betting tips and odds

15.08 Monday

02:00 CET

Stadium

BATE Res.
Draw
Belshina Res.

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
L
L
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3BATE Res.159421831
6Belshina Res.16817-325

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

33 : 15

goals

19 : 22

2.2 : 1.0

goals avg

1.2 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Belshina Res.

03.04.2022

2-6

(0-3)

BATE Res.

BATE Res.

21.11.2020

4-2

Belshina Res.

Belshina Res.

20.06.2020

0-2

BATE Res.

BATE Res. vs Belshina Res. prediction summary

BATE Res. meets Belshina Res. in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Belarus Reserve League on 15.08 Monday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : BATE Res. or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for BATE Res. team to score and less than 1.5 for Belshina Res.. BATE Res. chances to win are 45%. Belshina Res. chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


BATE Res. scored 33 against 15 in 15 last matches whereas Belshina Res. scored 19 against 22 in its 16 last games. BATE Res. scored 2.2 against 1.0 in 15 last matches whereas Belshina Res. scored 1.2 against 1.4 in its 16 last games.


Teams BATE Res. and Belshina Res. have played 3 matches so far. BATE Res. won 3 matches in total while Belshina Res. won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.33 goals per Match and 16 in total.


BATE Res. scored 12 in total and 4.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home BATE Res. won 1. BATE Res. won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


Belshina Res. scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Belshina Res. won 0. Belshina Res. won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for BATE Res. vs Belshina Res. with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve League