Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Faroe-Islands. Meistaradeildin. Regular Season - 16

B36 Torshavn vs Skála prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 5-1 (4-0)

12.08 Friday

19:00 CET

Gundadalur

B36 Torshavn
Draw
Skála

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
L
L
L
L
W
L
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5B36 Torshavn157171222
10Skála161510-158

Performance last matches

15

played

16

home

away

total

26 : 14

goals

19 : 34

1.7 : 0.9

goals avg

1.2 : 2.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Skála

24.04.2022

1-1

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

Skála

25.10.2020

1-2

(1-1)

B36 Torshavn

Skála

01.10.2020

1-3

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

23.05.2020

6-2

(4-1)

Skála

B36 Torshavn

01.09.2019

1-0

(0-0)

Skála

Skála

17.05.2019

1-2

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

10.03.2019

1-0

(1-0)

Skála

Skála

27.10.2018

1-5

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

13.05.2018

5-1

(3-0)

Skála

B36 Torshavn

10.05.2018

2-0

(2-0)

Skála

Skála

17.03.2018

0-2

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

Skála

01.10.2017

2-3

(1-1)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

23.07.2017

2-1

(0-1)

Skála

Skála

14.05.2017

2-2

(2-1)

B36 Torshavn

Skála

11.09.2016

0-2

(0-1)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

29.05.2016

1-1

(0-0)

Skála

Skála

12.03.2016

1-0

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

17.08.2014

2-0

(1-0)

Skála

Skála

09.06.2014

0-3

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

15.03.2014

2-0

Skála

B36 Torshavn vs Skála prediction summary

B36 Torshavn meets Skála in a match of a Regular Season - 16 round in Faroe-Islands Meistaradeildin on 12.08 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : B36 Torshavn or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for B36 Torshavn team to score and less than 2.5 for Skála. B36 Torshavn chances to win are 45%. Skála chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


B36 Torshavn scored 26 against 14 in 15 last matches whereas Skála scored 19 against 34 in its 16 last games. B36 Torshavn scored 1.7 against 0.9 in 15 last matches whereas Skála scored 1.2 against 2.1 in its 16 last games.


Teams B36 Torshavn and Skála have played 20 matches so far. B36 Torshavn won 16 matches in total while Skála won 1 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.10 goals per Match and 62 in total.


B36 Torshavn scored 47 in total and 2.35 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home B36 Torshavn won 8. B36 Torshavn won 8 matches out of 11 played away.


Skála scored 15 in total and 0.75 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home Skála won 1. Skála won 0 matches out of 9 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for B36 Torshavn vs Skála with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Meistaradeildin