Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFaroe-IslandsMeistaradeildinB36 Torshavn - HB
Faroe-Islands. Meistaradeildin. Regular Season - 12

B36 Torshavn vs HB prediction, betting tips and odds

02.10 Saturday

16:00 CET

Tórsvøllur

B36 Torshavn
Draw
HB

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
D
W
W
W
W
W
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3HB2113444543
4B36 Torshavn2210932139

Performance last matches

22

played

21

home

away

total

43 : 22

goals

63 : 18

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

3.0 : 0.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

B36 Torshavn

27.08.2021

2-2

(0-0)

HB

HB

14.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

28.09.2020

1-2

(1-1)

HB

HB

23.07.2020

2-0

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

01.06.2020

2-4

(1-1)

HB

B36 Torshavn

29.09.2019

2-2

(0-1)

HB

HB

05.08.2019

0-0

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

07.04.2019

2-1

HB

B36 Torshavn

21.10.2018

1-3

(0-1)

HB

B36 Torshavn

25.08.2018

2-2

(0-0)

HB

HB

17.06.2018

2-1

(1-1)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

02.04.2018

1-1

(1-0)

HB

HB

21.10.2017

1-1

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

14.06.2017

2-2

HB

HB

17.04.2017

2-2

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

18.09.2016

2-2

(1-2)

HB

HB

12.06.2016

0-0

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

28.04.2016

3-2

(1-2)

HB

HB

27.08.2015

1-2

(0-2)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

31.05.2015

1-1

HB

HB

26.04.2015

1-3

(0-2)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

25.10.2014

1-2

HB

HB

22.06.2014

2-2

(0-2)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

11.04.2014

1-1

(0-1)

HB

HB

31.08.2013

2-2

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

20.05.2013

3-3

(2-2)

HB

HB

10.03.2013

1-1

(1-1)

B36 Torshavn

HB

29.08.2012

2-0

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

13.06.2012

1-0

(0-0)

HB

HB

04.05.2012

2-1

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn vs HB prediction summary

B36 Torshavn meets HB in a match of a Regular Season - 12 round in Faroe-Islands Meistaradeildin on 02.10 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or HB and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for B36 Torshavn team to score and less than 2.5 for HB. B36 Torshavn chances to win are 10%. HB chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


B36 Torshavn scored 43 against 22 in 22 last matches whereas HB scored 63 against 18 in its 21 last games. B36 Torshavn scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 22 last matches whereas HB scored 3.0 against 0.9 in its 21 last games.


Teams B36 Torshavn and HB have played 30 matches so far. B36 Torshavn won 5 matches in total while HB won 8 matches. 17 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 90 in total.


B36 Torshavn scored 42 in total and 1.40 on average. In 16 matches pleayed at home B36 Torshavn won 3. B36 Torshavn won 2 matches out of 14 played away.


HB scored 48 in total and 1.60 on average. In 14 matches pleayed at home HB won 4. HB won 4 matches out of 16 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for B36 Torshavn vs HB with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Meistaradeildin