Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFaroe-IslandsMeistaradeildinB36 Torshavn - B68
Faroe-Islands. Meistaradeildin. Regular Season - 13

B36 Torshavn vs B68 prediction, betting tips and odds

15.06 Saturday

18:00 CET

Gundadalur

B36 Torshavn
Draw
B68

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
D
L
W
L
W
L
D
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5B36 Torshavn12444216
9B6812138-156

Performance last matches

12

played

12

home

away

total

23 : 21

goals

8 : 23

1.9 : 1.8

goals avg

0.7 : 1.9

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

B68

10.03.2024

0-3

(0-1)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

21.08.2023

2-0

(1-0)

B68

B68

21.05.2023

0-1

(0-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

08.04.2023

2-0

(1-0)

B68

B68

22.10.2022

1-0

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

04.09.2022

3-1

(3-0)

B68

B36 Torshavn

06.03.2022

4-1

(2-0)

B68

B36 Torshavn

21.08.2021

2-1

(1-0)

B68

B68

13.06.2021

1-3

(1-3)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

20.03.2021

0-0

(0-0)

B68

B68

14.08.2016

0-1

(0-1)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

16.05.2016

3-1

(2-0)

B68

B68

20.03.2016

1-4

(1-2)

B36 Torshavn

B68

19.10.2014

1-3

(1-2)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

15.06.2014

3-0

(1-0)

B68

B68

17.04.2014

2-4

(1-3)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

02.09.2012

1-0

(0-0)

B68

B68

10.06.2012

1-1

(1-0)

B36 Torshavn

B36 Torshavn

29.04.2012

1-2

(0-1)

B68

B36 Torshavn vs B68 prediction summary

B36 Torshavn meets B68 in a match of a Regular Season - 13 round in Faroe-Islands Meistaradeildin on 15.06 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : B36 Torshavn and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for B36 Torshavn team to score and less than 1.5 for B68. B36 Torshavn chances to win are 45%. B68 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


B36 Torshavn scored 23 against 21 in 12 last matches whereas B68 scored 8 against 23 in its 12 last games. B36 Torshavn scored 1.9 against 1.8 in 12 last matches whereas B68 scored 0.7 against 1.9 in its 12 last games.


Teams B36 Torshavn and B68 have played 19 matches so far. B36 Torshavn won 15 matches in total while B68 won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.84 goals per Match and 54 in total.


B36 Torshavn scored 41 in total and 2.16 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home B36 Torshavn won 8. B36 Torshavn won 7 matches out of 9 played away.


B68 scored 13 in total and 0.68 on average. In 9 matches pleayed at home B68 won 1. B68 won 1 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for B36 Torshavn vs B68 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Meistaradeildin