Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comDenmarkDenmark Series - Group 1B 1903 - Allerød
Denmark. Denmark Series - Group 1. Group 1 - 18

B 1903 vs Allerød prediction, betting tips and odds

16.04 Saturday

14:00 CET

B 1903 Stadion

B 1903
Draw
Allerød

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
D
L
D
D
W
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Allerød148331327
8B 190314437-1115

Performance last matches

14

played

14

home

away

total

18 : 29

goals

30 : 17

1.3 : 2.1

goals avg

2.1 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Allerød

02.10.2021

3-0

B 1903

Allerød

21.04.2012

0-4

B 1903

B 1903

03.09.2011

1-1

Allerød

B 1903 vs Allerød prediction summary

B 1903 meets Allerød in a match of a Group 1 - 18 round in Denmark Denmark Series - Group 1 on 16.04 Saturday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Allerød and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for B 1903 team to score and less than 3.5 for Allerød. B 1903 chances to win are 10%. Allerød chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


B 1903 scored 18 against 29 in 14 last matches whereas Allerød scored 30 against 17 in its 14 last games. B 1903 scored 1.3 against 2.1 in 14 last matches whereas Allerød scored 2.1 against 1.2 in its 14 last games.


Teams B 1903 and Allerød have played 3 matches so far. B 1903 won 1 matches in total while Allerød won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 9 in total.


B 1903 scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home B 1903 won 0. B 1903 won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Allerød scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Allerød won 1. Allerød won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for B 1903 vs Allerød with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Denmark Series - Group 1