33 : 21
26 : 18
2.5 : 1.6
2.0 : 1.4
Bílovec meets Nový Jičín in a match of a Division F - 15 round in Czech-Republic 4. liga - Divizie F on 26.03 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Nový Jičín and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Bílovec team to score and less than 3.5 for Nový Jičín. Bílovec chances to win are 10%. Nový Jičín chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Bílovec scored 33 against 21 in 13 last matches whereas Nový Jičín scored 26 against 18 in its 13 last games. Bílovec scored 2.5 against 1.6 in 13 last matches whereas Nový Jičín scored 2.0 against 1.4 in its 13 last games.
Teams Bílovec and Nový Jičín have played 3 matches so far. Bílovec won 0 matches in total while Nový Jičín won 2 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.
Bílovec scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bílovec won 0. Bílovec won 0 matches out of 2 played away.
Nový Jičín scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Nový Jičín won 1. Nový Jičín won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Bílovec vs Nový Jičín with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!