Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comVietnamV.League 2Bình Phước - Phu Dong
Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 4

Bình Phước vs Phu Dong prediction, betting tips and odds

26.06 Sunday

12:00 CET

Sân vận động Bình Phước

Bình Phước
Draw
Phu Dong

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
5Bình Phước312015
6Phu Dong3111-34

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

3 : 6

0.7 : 0.3

goals avg

1.0 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Bình Phước vs Phu Dong prediction summary

Bình Phước meets Phu Dong in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 26.06 Sunday at 12:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Bình Phước or draws and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Bình Phước team to score and less than 1.5 for Phu Dong. Bình Phước chances to win are 45%. Phu Dong chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bình Phước scored 2 against 1 in 3 last matches whereas Phu Dong scored 3 against 6 in its 3 last games. Bình Phước scored 0.7 against 0.3 in 3 last matches whereas Phu Dong scored 1.0 against 2.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Bình Phước and Phu Dong have played 1 matches so far. Bình Phước won 0 matches in total while Phu Dong won 0 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.00 goals per Match and 0 in total.


Bình Phước scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Bình Phước won 0. Bình Phước won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Phu Dong scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Phu Dong won 0. Phu Dong won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bình Phước vs Phu Dong with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2