Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSlovakia3. liga - BratislavaBáhoň - Slovan Ivanka
Slovakia. 3. liga - Bratislava. Bratislava - 16

Báhoň vs Slovan Ivanka prediction, betting tips and odds

19.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Štadión ŠK Báhoň

Báhoň
Draw
Slovan Ivanka

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

29 : 28

goals

33 : 8

1.9 : 1.9

goals avg

2.2 : 0.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Slovan Ivanka

08.08.2021

3-0

Báhoň

Slovan Ivanka

23.05.2021

1-1

Báhoň

Báhoň vs Slovan Ivanka prediction summary

Báhoň meets Slovan Ivanka in a match of a Bratislava - 16 round in Slovakia 3. liga - Bratislava on 19.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Slovan Ivanka and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Báhoň team to score and less than 3.5 for Slovan Ivanka. Báhoň chances to win are 10%. Slovan Ivanka chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Báhoň scored 29 against 28 in 15 last matches whereas Slovan Ivanka scored 33 against 8 in its 15 last games. Báhoň scored 1.9 against 1.9 in 15 last matches whereas Slovan Ivanka scored 2.2 against 0.5 in its 15 last games.


Teams Báhoň and Slovan Ivanka have played 3 matches so far. Báhoň won 0 matches in total while Slovan Ivanka won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Báhoň scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Báhoň won 0. Báhoň won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Slovan Ivanka scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Slovan Ivanka won 1. Slovan Ivanka won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Báhoň vs Slovan Ivanka with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 3. liga - Bratislava