Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Vietnam. V.League 2. Regular Season - 4

Bà Ria Vũng Tàu vs Phú Thọ prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

25.06 Saturday

13:00 CET

Sân vận động Bà Rịa

Bà Ria Vũng Tàu
Draw
Phú Thọ

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Bà Ria Vũng Tàu321027
9Phú Thọ3021-12

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

5 : 3

goals

2 : 3

1.7 : 1.0

goals avg

0.7 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Bà Ria Vũng Tàu

27.03.2021

1-0

Phú Thọ

Bà Ria Vũng Tàu vs Phú Thọ prediction summary

Bà Ria Vũng Tàu meets Phú Thọ in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Vietnam V.League 2 on 25.06 Saturday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Bà Ria Vũng Tàu or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Bà Ria Vũng Tàu team to score and less than 1.5 for Phú Thọ. Bà Ria Vũng Tàu chances to win are 45%. Phú Thọ chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Bà Ria Vũng Tàu scored 5 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Phú Thọ scored 2 against 3 in its 3 last games. Bà Ria Vũng Tàu scored 1.7 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Phú Thọ scored 0.7 against 1.0 in its 3 last games.


Teams Bà Ria Vũng Tàu and Phú Thọ have played 1 matches so far. Bà Ria Vũng Tàu won 1 matches in total while Phú Thọ won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Bà Ria Vũng Tàu scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Bà Ria Vũng Tàu won 1. Bà Ria Vũng Tàu won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Phú Thọ scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Phú Thọ won 0. Phú Thọ won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Bà Ria Vũng Tàu vs Phú Thọ with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in V.League 2