Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Brazil. Mineiro - 2. Regular Season - 4

Aymorés vs Democrata SL prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-0 (0-0)

18.05 Saturday

20:00 CET

Estádio Afonso de Carvalho

Aymorés
Draw
Democrata SL

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Aymorés000000
3Democrata SL000000

Performance last matches

3

played

3

home

away

total

4 : 2

goals

6 : 2

1.3 : 0.7

goals avg

2.0 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Democrata SL

02.06.2022

1-1

Aymorés

Aymorés

11.08.2021

0-0

Democrata SL

Aymorés vs Democrata SL prediction summary

Aymorés meets Democrata SL in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Brazil Mineiro - 2 on 18.05 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Aymorés or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Aymorés team to score and less than 2.5 for Democrata SL. Aymorés chances to win are 35%. Democrata SL chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Aymorés scored 4 against 2 in 3 last matches whereas Democrata SL scored 6 against 2 in its 3 last games. Aymorés scored 1.3 against 0.7 in 3 last matches whereas Democrata SL scored 2.0 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Aymorés and Democrata SL have played 2 matches so far. Aymorés won 0 matches in total while Democrata SL won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Aymorés scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Aymorés won 0. Aymorés won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Democrata SL scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Democrata SL won 0. Democrata SL won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aymorés vs Democrata SL with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Mineiro - 2