Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

France. National. Regular Season - 19

Avranches vs Sète prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

21.01 Friday

19:00 CET

Stade René Fenouillère

Avranches
Draw
Sète

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
D
W
L
D
W
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
11Avranches17638-1221
12Sète16628-120

Performance last matches

17

played

16

home

away

total

18 : 30

goals

20 : 21

1.1 : 1.8

goals avg

1.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Sète

20.08.2021

1-2

(0-2)

Avranches

Avranches

10.05.2021

2-2

(0-2)

Sète

Sète

08.01.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Avranches

Avranches vs Sète prediction summary

Avranches meets Sète in a match of a Regular Season - 19 round in France National on 21.01 Friday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Sète and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Avranches team to score and less than 2.5 for Sète. Avranches chances to win are 10%. Sète chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Avranches scored 18 against 30 in 17 last matches whereas Sète scored 20 against 21 in its 16 last games. Avranches scored 1.1 against 1.8 in 17 last matches whereas Sète scored 1.3 against 1.3 in its 16 last games.


Teams Avranches and Sète have played 3 matches so far. Avranches won 1 matches in total while Sète won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.33 goals per Match and 7 in total.


Avranches scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Avranches won 0. Avranches won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Sète scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Sète won 0. Sète won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Avranches vs Sète with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in National