Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comFranceLigue 1Auxerre - Angers
France. Ligue 1. Regular Season - 2

Auxerre vs Angers prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Sunday

15:00 CET

Stade de l'Abbé Deschamps

Auxerre
Draw
Angers

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
10Angers101001
18Auxerre1001-30

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

1 : 4

goals

0 : 0

1.0 : 4.0

goals avg

0.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Auxerre

02.03.2015

0-1

(0-0)

Angers

Angers

23.09.2014

0-0

(0-0)

Auxerre

Auxerre

21.02.2014

1-2

(0-1)

Angers

Angers

21.09.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Auxerre

Auxerre

10.05.2013

2-2

(1-1)

Angers

Angers

14.12.2012

2-1

(1-1)

Auxerre

Auxerre

25.09.2012

2-0

(1-0)

Angers

Auxerre vs Angers prediction summary

Auxerre meets Angers in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in France Ligue 1 on 14.08 Sunday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Angers and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Auxerre team to score and n/a for Angers. Auxerre chances to win are 10%. Angers chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Auxerre scored 1 against 4 in 1 last matches whereas Angers scored 0 against 0 in its 1 last games. Auxerre scored 1.0 against 4.0 in 1 last matches whereas Angers scored 0.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Auxerre and Angers have played 7 matches so far. Auxerre won 1 matches in total while Angers won 4 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.14 goals per Match and 15 in total.


Auxerre scored 6 in total and 0.86 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Auxerre won 1. Auxerre won 0 matches out of 3 played away.


Angers scored 9 in total and 1.29 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Angers won 2. Angers won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Auxerre vs Angers with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Ligue 1