Stade de l'Abbé Deschamps
36 : 26
39 : 27
1.3 : 0.9
1.4 : 1.0
Auxerre II meets Thonon Évian in a match of a Group C - 29 round in France National 2 - Group C on 27.05 Saturday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Auxerre II or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Auxerre II team to score and less than 2.5 for Thonon Évian. Auxerre II chances to win are 35%. Thonon Évian chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.
Auxerre II scored 36 against 26 in 28 last matches whereas Thonon Évian scored 39 against 27 in its 28 last games. Auxerre II scored 1.3 against 0.9 in 28 last matches whereas Thonon Évian scored 1.4 against 1.0 in its 28 last games.
Teams Auxerre II and Thonon Évian have played 1 matches so far. Auxerre II won 1 matches in total while Thonon Évian won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.
Auxerre II scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Auxerre II won 0. Auxerre II won 1 matches out of 1 played away.
Thonon Évian scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Thonon Évian won 0. Thonon Évian won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Auxerre II vs Thonon Évian with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!