Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - SalzburgAustria Salzburg - Golling
Austria. Regionalliga - Salzburg. Salzburg - 19

Austria Salzburg vs Golling prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Saturday

15:00 CET

Max-Aicher-Stadion

Austria Salzburg
Draw
Golling

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
L
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
2Austria Salzburg1812422140
6Golling18738-524

Performance last matches

18

played

18

home

away

total

41 : 20

goals

39 : 44

2.3 : 1.1

goals avg

2.2 : 2.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Golling

04.09.2022

1-4

(1-0)

Austria Salzburg

Austria Salzburg vs Golling prediction summary

Austria Salzburg meets Golling in a match of a Salzburg - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Salzburg on 11.03 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Austria Salzburg or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Austria Salzburg team to score and less than 2.5 for Golling. Austria Salzburg chances to win are 45%. Golling chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Austria Salzburg scored 41 against 20 in 18 last matches whereas Golling scored 39 against 44 in its 18 last games. Austria Salzburg scored 2.3 against 1.1 in 18 last matches whereas Golling scored 2.2 against 2.4 in its 18 last games.


Teams Austria Salzburg and Golling have played 1 matches so far. Austria Salzburg won 1 matches in total while Golling won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 5.00 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Austria Salzburg scored 4 in total and 4.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Austria Salzburg won 0. Austria Salzburg won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Golling scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Golling won 0. Golling won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Austria Salzburg vs Golling with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Salzburg