Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaLandesliga - VorarlbergligaAustria Lustenau II - Hörbranz
Austria. Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga. Vorarlberg - 14

Austria Lustenau II vs Hörbranz prediction, betting tips and odds

30.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Planet Pure Stadion

Austria Lustenau II
Draw
Hörbranz

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
12Austria Lustenau II13328-811
14Hörbranz13328-1311

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

17 : 25

goals

15 : 28

1.3 : 1.9

goals avg

1.2 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Hörbranz

11.08.2023

0-6

Austria Lustenau II

Austria Lustenau II

09.06.2023

0-2

Hörbranz

Hörbranz

22.10.2022

2-0

Austria Lustenau II

Austria Lustenau II vs Hörbranz prediction summary

Austria Lustenau II meets Hörbranz in a match of a Vorarlberg - 14 round in Austria Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga on 30.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Hörbranz and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Austria Lustenau II team to score and less than 1.5 for Hörbranz. Austria Lustenau II chances to win are 10%. Hörbranz chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Austria Lustenau II scored 17 against 25 in 13 last matches whereas Hörbranz scored 15 against 28 in its 13 last games. Austria Lustenau II scored 1.3 against 1.9 in 13 last matches whereas Hörbranz scored 1.2 against 2.2 in its 13 last games.


Teams Austria Lustenau II and Hörbranz have played 3 matches so far. Austria Lustenau II won 1 matches in total while Hörbranz won 2 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Austria Lustenau II scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Austria Lustenau II won 0. Austria Lustenau II won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Hörbranz scored 4 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Hörbranz won 1. Hörbranz won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Austria Lustenau II vs Hörbranz with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Landesliga - Vorarlbergliga