Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaCupAustria Klagenfurt - TSV St. Johann
Austria. Cup. 2nd Round

Austria Klagenfurt vs TSV St. Johann prediction, betting tips and odds

22.09 Wednesday

19:00 CET

Wörthersee Stadion

Austria Klagenfurt
Draw
TSV St. Johann

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

5 : 1

goals

1 : 0

5.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Austria Klagenfurt

14.07.2012

1-2

(0-0)

TSV St. Johann

Austria Klagenfurt vs TSV St. Johann prediction summary

Austria Klagenfurt meets TSV St. Johann in a match of a 2nd Round round in Austria Cup on 22.09 Wednesday at 19:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or TSV St. Johann and n/a goals. We expect less than 5.5 for Austria Klagenfurt team to score and less than 1.5 for TSV St. Johann. Austria Klagenfurt chances to win are 10%. TSV St. Johann chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Austria Klagenfurt scored 5 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Austria Klagenfurt scored 5.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas TSV St. Johann scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Austria Klagenfurt and TSV St. Johann have played 1 matches so far. Austria Klagenfurt won 0 matches in total while TSV St. Johann won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Austria Klagenfurt scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Austria Klagenfurt won 0. Austria Klagenfurt won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


TSV St. Johann scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home TSV St. Johann won 0. TSV St. Johann won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Austria Klagenfurt vs TSV St. Johann with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cup