2 : 1
7 : 3
1.0 : 0.5
3.5 : 1.5
Australia W meets France W in a match of a Friendlies 1 round in World Friendlies Women on 14.07 Friday at 11:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : France W and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Australia W team to score and less than 4.5 for France W. Australia W chances to win are 10%. France W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.
Australia W scored 2 against 1 in 2 last matches whereas France W scored 7 against 3 in its 2 last games. Australia W scored 1.0 against 0.5 in 2 last matches whereas France W scored 3.5 against 1.5 in its 2 last games.
Teams Australia W and France W have played 0 matches so far. Australia W won 0 matches in total while France W won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.
Australia W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Australia W won 0. Australia W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
France W scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home France W won 0. France W won 0 matches out of 0 played away.
We have made these tips and predictions for Australia W vs France W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!