Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Belgium. Provincial - Brabant ACFF. Brabant - ACFF - 18

Auderghem vs BX Brussels prediction, betting tips and odds

Not Started: ()

24.02 Saturday

20:00 CET

Stade Communal Terrein 2

Auderghem
Draw
BX Brussels

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
W
W
D
D
W
D
L
D
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Auderghem219841035
9BX Brussels21759126

Performance last matches

21

played

21

home

away

total

36 : 26

goals

39 : 38

1.7 : 1.2

goals avg

1.9 : 1.8

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

BX Brussels

25.10.2023

3-5

Auderghem

Auderghem vs BX Brussels prediction summary

Auderghem meets BX Brussels in a match of a Brabant - ACFF - 18 round in Belgium Provincial - Brabant ACFF on 24.02 Saturday at 20:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Auderghem or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Auderghem team to score and less than 2.5 for BX Brussels. Auderghem chances to win are 45%. BX Brussels chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Auderghem scored 36 against 26 in 21 last matches whereas BX Brussels scored 39 against 38 in its 21 last games. Auderghem scored 1.7 against 1.2 in 21 last matches whereas BX Brussels scored 1.9 against 1.8 in its 21 last games.


Teams Auderghem and BX Brussels have played 1 matches so far. Auderghem won 1 matches in total while BX Brussels won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 8.00 goals per Match and 8 in total.


Auderghem scored 5 in total and 5.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Auderghem won 0. Auderghem won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


BX Brussels scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home BX Brussels won 0. BX Brussels won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Auderghem vs BX Brussels with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Provincial - Brabant ACFF