Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comEcuadorLiga ProAucas - LDU de Quito
Ecuador. Liga Pro. 2nd Round - 3

Aucas vs LDU de Quito prediction, betting tips and odds

18.08 Sunday

02:00 CET

Estadio Cooprogreso Gonzalo Pozo Ripalda

Aucas
Draw
LDU de Quito

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Aucas000000
10LDU de Quito000000

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

31 : 18

goals

27 : 17

2.1 : 1.2

goals avg

1.8 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

LDU de Quito

16.03.2024

1-2

(1-2)

Aucas

Aucas

14.08.2023

0-0

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

04.03.2023

1-1

(1-1)

Aucas

LDU de Quito

04.02.2023

0-0

(0-0)

Aucas

Aucas

02.02.2023

1-4

LDU de Quito

Aucas

07.08.2022

1-1

(1-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

19.03.2022

4-4

(1-2)

Aucas

Aucas

01.11.2021

1-0

(1-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

16.05.2021

1-3

(1-3)

Aucas

LDU de Quito

15.11.2020

4-1

(2-1)

Aucas

Aucas

23.08.2020

2-0

(2-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

08.12.2019

0-0

(0-0)

Aucas

Aucas

01.12.2019

1-3

(0-3)

LDU de Quito

Aucas

11.08.2019

2-1

(1-1)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

17.03.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Aucas

Aucas

23.06.2018

0-0

(0-0)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

11.03.2018

1-1

(0-0)

Aucas

LDU de Quito

21.05.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Aucas

Aucas

13.03.2016

0-1

(0-1)

LDU de Quito

LDU de Quito

05.07.2015

1-0

(1-0)

Aucas

Aucas

08.02.2015

1-1

(1-0)

LDU de Quito

Aucas vs LDU de Quito prediction summary

Aucas meets LDU de Quito in a match of a 2nd Round - 3 round in Ecuador Liga Pro on 18.08 Sunday at 02:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or LDU de Quito and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Aucas team to score and less than 2.5 for LDU de Quito. Aucas chances to win are 10%. LDU de Quito chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Aucas scored 31 against 18 in 15 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 27 against 17 in its 15 last games. Aucas scored 2.1 against 1.2 in 15 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 1.8 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Aucas and LDU de Quito have played 21 matches so far. Aucas won 6 matches in total while LDU de Quito won 6 matches. 9 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.29 goals per Match and 48 in total.


Aucas scored 22 in total and 1.05 on average. In 10 matches pleayed at home Aucas won 3. Aucas won 3 matches out of 11 played away.


LDU de Quito scored 26 in total and 1.24 on average. In 11 matches pleayed at home LDU de Quito won 3. LDU de Quito won 3 matches out of 10 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aucas vs LDU de Quito with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Liga Pro