Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Brazil. Copa Do Brasil. 3rd Round

Atletico Paranaense vs Ypiranga-RS prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 3-0 (1-0)

13.07 Saturday

23:00 CET

Ligga Arena

Atletico Paranaense
Draw
Ypiranga-RS

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

3

home

away

total

1 : 2

goals

5 : 2

1.0 : 2.0

goals avg

1.7 : 0.7

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ypiranga-RS

01.05.2024

2-1

(0-1)

Atletico Paranaense

Atletico Paranaense vs Ypiranga-RS prediction summary

Atletico Paranaense meets Ypiranga-RS in a match of a 3rd Round round in Brazil Copa Do Brasil on 13.07 Saturday at 23:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Ypiranga-RS and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Atletico Paranaense team to score and less than 2.5 for Ypiranga-RS. Atletico Paranaense chances to win are 10%. Ypiranga-RS chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Atletico Paranaense scored 1 against 2 in 1 last matches whereas Ypiranga-RS scored 5 against 2 in its 3 last games. Atletico Paranaense scored 1.0 against 2.0 in 1 last matches whereas Ypiranga-RS scored 1.7 against 0.7 in its 3 last games.


Teams Atletico Paranaense and Ypiranga-RS have played 1 matches so far. Atletico Paranaense won 0 matches in total while Ypiranga-RS won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Atletico Paranaense scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Atletico Paranaense won 0. Atletico Paranaense won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Ypiranga-RS scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ypiranga-RS won 1. Ypiranga-RS won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Atletico Paranaense vs Ypiranga-RS with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Copa Do Brasil