Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Germany. Regionalliga - Nord. Nord - 10

Atlas Delmenhorst vs Oberneuland prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 4-0 (3-0)

16.10 Saturday

15:00 CET

Stadion an der Düsternortstraße

Atlas Delmenhorst
Draw
Oberneuland

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
D
L
L
W
W
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Atlas Delmenhorst9243-410
7Oberneuland9315-810

Performance last matches

9

played

9

home

away

total

10 : 14

goals

6 : 14

1.1 : 1.6

goals avg

0.7 : 1.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Oberneuland

15.09.2021

0-0

(0-0)

Atlas Delmenhorst

Oberneuland

11.10.2020

1-0

(0-0)

Atlas Delmenhorst

Atlas Delmenhorst vs Oberneuland prediction summary

Atlas Delmenhorst meets Oberneuland in a match of a Nord - 10 round in Germany Regionalliga - Nord on 16.10 Saturday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Oberneuland and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Atlas Delmenhorst team to score and less than 1.5 for Oberneuland. Atlas Delmenhorst chances to win are 10%. Oberneuland chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Atlas Delmenhorst scored 10 against 14 in 9 last matches whereas Oberneuland scored 6 against 14 in its 9 last games. Atlas Delmenhorst scored 1.1 against 1.6 in 9 last matches whereas Oberneuland scored 0.7 against 1.6 in its 9 last games.


Teams Atlas Delmenhorst and Oberneuland have played 3 matches so far. Atlas Delmenhorst won 0 matches in total while Oberneuland won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.33 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Atlas Delmenhorst scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Atlas Delmenhorst won 0. Atlas Delmenhorst won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Oberneuland scored 1 in total and 0.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Oberneuland won 1. Oberneuland won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Atlas Delmenhorst vs Oberneuland with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Nord