Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSpainTercera División RFEF - Group 12Atlético Paso - Vera
Spain. Tercera División RFEF - Group 12. Group 12 - 4

Atlético Paso vs Vera prediction, betting tips and odds

08.12 Wednesday

12:30 CET

Campo Municipal de Fútbol Breña Alta

Atlético Paso
Draw
Vera

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
L
W
D
D
D
L
W
L
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
9Vera11524017
12Atlético Paso10442116

Performance last matches

10

played

11

home

away

total

12 : 11

goals

12 : 12

1.2 : 1.1

goals avg

1.1 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Atlético Paso

07.02.2021

2-0

(2-0)

Vera

Vera

15.11.2020

0-0

(0-0)

Atlético Paso

Vera

21.12.2019

1-1

(0-1)

Atlético Paso

Atlético Paso vs Vera prediction summary

Atlético Paso meets Vera in a match of a Group 12 - 4 round in Spain Tercera División RFEF - Group 12 on 08.12 Wednesday at 12:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Atlético Paso or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Atlético Paso team to score and less than 1.5 for Vera. Atlético Paso chances to win are 45%. Vera chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Atlético Paso scored 12 against 11 in 10 last matches whereas Vera scored 12 against 12 in its 11 last games. Atlético Paso scored 1.2 against 1.1 in 10 last matches whereas Vera scored 1.1 against 1.1 in its 11 last games.


Teams Atlético Paso and Vera have played 4 matches so far. Atlético Paso won 1 matches in total while Vera won 0 matches. 3 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 4 in total.


Atlético Paso scored 3 in total and 0.75 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Atlético Paso won 1. Atlético Paso won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Vera scored 1 in total and 0.25 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Vera won 0. Vera won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Atlético Paso vs Vera with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tercera División RFEF - Group 12