Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSpainTercera División RFEF - Group 12Atlético Paso - La Cuadra
Spain. Tercera División RFEF - Group 12. Group 12 - 8

Atlético Paso vs La Cuadra prediction, betting tips and odds

26.01 Wednesday

14:00 CET

Campo Municipal de Fútbol Breña Alta

Atlético Paso
Draw
La Cuadra

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

D
W
W
D
L
W
W
D
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6La Cuadra15654923
7Atlético Paso13652323

Performance last matches

13

played

15

home

away

total

16 : 13

goals

25 : 16

1.2 : 1.0

goals avg

1.7 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Atlético Paso

02.11.2019

1-1

(0-0)

La Cuadra

Atlético Paso vs La Cuadra prediction summary

Atlético Paso meets La Cuadra in a match of a Group 12 - 8 round in Spain Tercera División RFEF - Group 12 on 26.01 Wednesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or La Cuadra and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Atlético Paso team to score and less than 2.5 for La Cuadra. Atlético Paso chances to win are 10%. La Cuadra chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Atlético Paso scored 16 against 13 in 13 last matches whereas La Cuadra scored 25 against 16 in its 15 last games. Atlético Paso scored 1.2 against 1.0 in 13 last matches whereas La Cuadra scored 1.7 against 1.1 in its 15 last games.


Teams Atlético Paso and La Cuadra have played 2 matches so far. Atlético Paso won 0 matches in total while La Cuadra won 0 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Atlético Paso scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Atlético Paso won 0. Atlético Paso won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


La Cuadra scored 1 in total and 0.50 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home La Cuadra won 0. La Cuadra won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Atlético Paso vs La Cuadra with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Tercera División RFEF - Group 12