Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Dominican-Republic. Liga Mayor. Regular Season - 14

Atlético Pantoja vs Delfines Del Este prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-2 (1-0)

03.07 Sunday

00:00 CET

Estadio Olímpico Félix Sánchez

Atlético Pantoja
Draw
Delfines Del Este

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
L
W
L
W
L
L
D
D
D
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Atlético Pantoja13526117
8Delfines Del Este130310-193

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

19 : 18

goals

7 : 26

1.5 : 1.4

goals avg

0.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Delfines Del Este

30.04.2022

0-5

(0-3)

Atlético Pantoja

Atlético Pantoja

22.07.2021

3-0

Delfines Del Este

Delfines Del Este

11.07.2021

1-7

Atlético Pantoja

Delfines Del Este

28.10.2020

2-1

Atlético Pantoja

Atlético Pantoja

11.10.2020

1-1

Delfines Del Este

Atlético Pantoja vs Delfines Del Este prediction summary

Atlético Pantoja meets Delfines Del Este in a match of a Regular Season - 14 round in Dominican-Republic Liga Mayor on 03.07 Sunday at 00:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Atlético Pantoja or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Atlético Pantoja team to score and less than 1.5 for Delfines Del Este. Atlético Pantoja chances to win are 45%. Delfines Del Este chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Atlético Pantoja scored 19 against 18 in 13 last matches whereas Delfines Del Este scored 7 against 26 in its 13 last games. Atlético Pantoja scored 1.5 against 1.4 in 13 last matches whereas Delfines Del Este scored 0.5 against 2.0 in its 13 last games.


Teams Atlético Pantoja and Delfines Del Este have played 5 matches so far. Atlético Pantoja won 3 matches in total while Delfines Del Este won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.20 goals per Match and 21 in total.


Atlético Pantoja scored 17 in total and 3.40 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Atlético Pantoja won 1. Atlético Pantoja won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Delfines Del Este scored 4 in total and 0.80 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Delfines Del Este won 1. Delfines Del Este won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Atlético Pantoja vs Delfines Del Este with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!