Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Ireland. First Division. Regular Season - 33

Athlone Town vs Longford Town prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-2 (2-1)

30.09 Friday

20:45 CET

Athlone Town Stadium

Athlone Town
Draw
Longford Town

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
L
W
L
D
D
W
W
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
4Longford Town281387747
8Athlone Town285221-3117

Performance last matches

28

played

28

home

away

total

35 : 66

goals

39 : 32

1.3 : 2.4

goals avg

1.4 : 1.1

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Longford Town

16.07.2022

1-3

(0-1)

Athlone Town

Athlone Town

13.05.2022

1-2

(1-2)

Longford Town

Longford Town

09.04.2022

2-0

(0-0)

Athlone Town

Athlone Town

25.09.2020

0-4

(0-1)

Longford Town

Longford Town

08.08.2020

2-0

(2-0)

Athlone Town

Longford Town

13.08.2019

3-1

(0-1)

Athlone Town

Athlone Town

02.08.2019

1-5

(0-3)

Longford Town

Longford Town

25.05.2019

3-1

(2-1)

Athlone Town

Athlone Town

22.03.2019

0-1

(0-0)

Longford Town

Athlone Town vs Longford Town prediction summary

Athlone Town meets Longford Town in a match of a Regular Season - 33 round in Ireland First Division on 30.09 Friday at 20:45 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Longford Town and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Athlone Town team to score and less than 3.5 for Longford Town. Athlone Town chances to win are 10%. Longford Town chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Athlone Town scored 35 against 66 in 28 last matches whereas Longford Town scored 39 against 32 in its 28 last games. Athlone Town scored 1.3 against 2.4 in 28 last matches whereas Longford Town scored 1.4 against 1.1 in its 28 last games.


Teams Athlone Town and Longford Town have played 9 matches so far. Athlone Town won 1 matches in total while Longford Town won 8 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 30 in total.


Athlone Town scored 7 in total and 0.78 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Athlone Town won 0. Athlone Town won 1 matches out of 5 played away.


Longford Town scored 23 in total and 2.56 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Longford Town won 4. Longford Town won 4 matches out of 4 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Athlone Town vs Longford Town with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First Division