Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Greece. Super League. Regular Season - 2

Asteras Tripolis vs PAOK prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 0-1 (0-1)

19.09 Sunday

19:30 CET

Stadio Theodoros Kolokotronis

Asteras Tripolis
Draw
PAOK

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

defence

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Asteras Tripolis101001
12PAOK1001-10

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

0 : 0

goals

0 : 1

0.0 : 0.0

goals avg

0.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

PAOK

16.05.2021

0-1

(0-1)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

11.04.2021

1-1

(0-0)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis

27.02.2021

2-1

(1-0)

PAOK

PAOK

06.12.2020

2-0

(0-0)

Asteras Tripolis

PAOK

19.01.2020

3-1

(1-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

06.10.2019

1-2

(0-1)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis

25.04.2019

0-0

(0-0)

PAOK

PAOK

03.04.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

13.01.2019

0-3

(0-0)

PAOK

PAOK

25.08.2018

1-0

(0-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

04.03.2018

3-2

(1-1)

PAOK

PAOK

30.10.2017

2-0

(2-0)

Asteras Tripolis

PAOK

05.02.2017

3-2

(1-1)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

19.09.2016

1-2

(0-2)

PAOK

PAOK

27.02.2016

2-0

(1-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

01.11.2015

2-1

(0-1)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis

07.06.2015

1-0

(0-0)

PAOK

PAOK

24.05.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Asteras Tripolis

PAOK

14.03.2015

0-0

(0-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

10.01.2015

3-0

(3-0)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis

14.05.2014

1-0

(1-0)

PAOK

PAOK

30.04.2014

1-1

(0-1)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

16.02.2014

2-1

(0-0)

PAOK

PAOK

19.10.2013

2-0

(1-0)

Asteras Tripolis

PAOK

26.05.2013

1-0

(0-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

22.05.2013

1-2

(0-0)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis

27.04.2013

2-0

(0-0)

PAOK

PAOK

17.04.2013

2-1

(1-0)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

19.01.2013

1-0

(1-0)

PAOK

PAOK

16.09.2012

2-1

(0-1)

Asteras Tripolis

PAOK

10.03.2012

2-3

(1-3)

Asteras Tripolis

Asteras Tripolis

06.11.2011

1-0

(1-0)

PAOK

Asteras Tripolis vs PAOK prediction summary

Asteras Tripolis meets PAOK in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Greece Super League on 19.09 Sunday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Asteras Tripolis or draws and -2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals. We expect n/a for Asteras Tripolis team to score and n/a for PAOK. Asteras Tripolis chances to win are 45%. PAOK chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Asteras Tripolis scored 0 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas PAOK scored 0 against 1 in its 1 last games. Asteras Tripolis scored 0.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas PAOK scored 0.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Asteras Tripolis and PAOK have played 32 matches so far. Asteras Tripolis won 12 matches in total while PAOK won 15 matches. 5 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.25 goals per Match and 72 in total.


Asteras Tripolis scored 32 in total and 1.00 on average. In 16 matches pleayed at home Asteras Tripolis won 10. Asteras Tripolis won 2 matches out of 16 played away.


PAOK scored 40 in total and 1.25 on average. In 16 matches pleayed at home PAOK won 11. PAOK won 4 matches out of 16 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Asteras Tripolis vs PAOK with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Super League