Greece. Football League. North - 5

Aspropyrgos Enosis vs Ialysos head to head

Match Finished: 3-0 (0-0)

14.04 Wednesday

14:00 CET

Stadium

Aspropyrgos Enosis
Draw
Ialysos

10%

45%

45%

Head to head

Ialysos

07.03.2020

2-2

Aspropyrgos Enosis

Aspropyrgos Enosis

30.11.2019

1-0

Ialysos

Next fixtures in Football League

Aspropyrgos Enosis vs Ialysos prediction summary

Aspropyrgos Enosis meets Ialysos in a match of a North - 5 round in Greece Football League on 14.04 Wednesday at 14:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Winner : Ialysos and n/a goals. We expect n/a for Aspropyrgos Enosis team to score and less than 4.5 for Ialysos. Aspropyrgos Enosis chances to win are 10%. Ialysos chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Aspropyrgos Enosis scored 0 against 7 in 4 last matches whereas Ialysos scored 5 against 1 in its 4 last games. Aspropyrgos Enosis scored 0.0 against 1.8 in 4 last matches whereas Ialysos scored 1.3 against 0.3 in its 4 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aspropyrgos Enosis vs Ialysos with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!