Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

Russia. Premier League. Regular Season - 2

Arsenal Tula vs Rubin predictions and betting tips

Match Finished: 0-3 (0-3)

30.07 Friday

18:00 CET

Stadion Arsenal

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Next fixtures in Premier League

Arsenal Tula vs Rubin prediction summary

Arsenal Tula meets Rubin in a match of a Regular Season - 2 round in Russia Premier League on 30.07 Friday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Rubin and n/a goals. We expect less than 1.5 for Arsenal Tula team to score and less than 1.5 for Rubin. Arsenal Tula chances to win are 10%. Rubin chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Arsenal Tula scored 1 against 3 in 1 last matches whereas Rubin scored 1 against 0 in its 1 last games. Arsenal Tula scored 1.0 against 3.0 in 1 last matches whereas Rubin scored 1.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Arsenal Tula vs Rubin with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!