Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comNorthern-IrelandPremier Intermediate LeagueArmagh City - Moyola Park
Northern-Ireland. Premier Intermediate League. Regular Season - 7

Armagh City vs Moyola Park prediction, betting tips and odds

06.11 Saturday

16:00 CET

Holm Park

Armagh City
Draw
Moyola Park

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

5

played

5

home

away

total

15 : 8

goals

3 : 10

3.0 : 1.6

goals avg

0.6 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Moyola Park

31.08.2019

2-2

Armagh City

Armagh City

06.04.2019

0-1

Moyola Park

Moyola Park

05.01.2019

2-3

Armagh City

Moyola Park

31.03.2018

2-3

Armagh City

Armagh City

24.02.2018

0-1

Moyola Park

Armagh City vs Moyola Park prediction summary

Armagh City meets Moyola Park in a match of a Regular Season - 7 round in Northern-Ireland Premier Intermediate League on 06.11 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Armagh City and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Armagh City team to score and less than 1.5 for Moyola Park. Armagh City chances to win are 45%. Moyola Park chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Armagh City scored 15 against 8 in 5 last matches whereas Moyola Park scored 3 against 10 in its 5 last games. Armagh City scored 3.0 against 1.6 in 5 last matches whereas Moyola Park scored 0.6 against 2.0 in its 5 last games.


Teams Armagh City and Moyola Park have played 6 matches so far. Armagh City won 2 matches in total while Moyola Park won 2 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 16 in total.


Armagh City scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Armagh City won 0. Armagh City won 2 matches out of 3 played away.


Moyola Park scored 8 in total and 1.33 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Moyola Park won 0. Moyola Park won 2 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Armagh City vs Moyola Park with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Premier Intermediate League