Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Cyprus. 1. Division. Regular Season - 17

Aris vs Doxa prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-0 (1-0)

14.01 Friday

16:00 CET

Tsirion Athlítiko Kentro

Aris
Draw
Doxa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

15

played

15

home

away

total

18 : 11

goals

14 : 20

1.2 : 0.7

goals avg

0.9 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Doxa

18.10.2021

1-2

(1-0)

Aris

Aris

30.07.2021

0-2

Doxa

Aris vs Doxa prediction summary

Aris meets Doxa in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Cyprus 1. Division on 14.01 Friday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Aris or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Aris team to score and less than 1.5 for Doxa. Aris chances to win are 45%. Doxa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Aris scored 18 against 11 in 15 last matches whereas Doxa scored 14 against 20 in its 15 last games. Aris scored 1.2 against 0.7 in 15 last matches whereas Doxa scored 0.9 against 1.3 in its 15 last games.


Teams Aris and Doxa have played 3 matches so far. Aris won 1 matches in total while Doxa won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.67 goals per Match and 5 in total.


Aris scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Aris won 0. Aris won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Doxa scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Doxa won 0. Doxa won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aris vs Doxa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division