Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArgentinaCopa ArgentinaArgentinos JRS - Atletico DE Rafaela
Argentina. Copa Argentina. Round of 32

Argentinos JRS vs Atletico DE Rafaela prediction, betting tips and odds

05.06 Wednesday

05:00 CET

Stadium

Argentinos JRS
Draw
Atletico DE Rafaela

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

1

played

1

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

2 : 1

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.0 : 1.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Argentinos JRS

15.02.2015

2-0

(1-0)

Atletico DE Rafaela

Argentinos JRS vs Atletico DE Rafaela prediction summary

Argentinos JRS meets Atletico DE Rafaela in a match of a Round of 32 round in Argentina Copa Argentina on 05.06 Wednesday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Argentinos JRS or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Argentinos JRS team to score and less than 3.5 for Atletico DE Rafaela. Argentinos JRS chances to win are 45%. Atletico DE Rafaela chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Argentinos JRS scored 2 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Atletico DE Rafaela scored 2 against 1 in its 1 last games. Argentinos JRS scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Atletico DE Rafaela scored 2.0 against 1.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Argentinos JRS and Atletico DE Rafaela have played 1 matches so far. Argentinos JRS won 1 matches in total while Atletico DE Rafaela won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.00 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Argentinos JRS scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Argentinos JRS won 1. Argentinos JRS won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Atletico DE Rafaela scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Atletico DE Rafaela won 0. Atletico DE Rafaela won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Argentinos JRS vs Atletico DE Rafaela with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Copa Argentina