Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldWorld Cup - Qualification South AmericaArgentina - Brazil
World. World Cup - Qualification South America. Group Stage - 14

Argentina vs Brazil prediction, betting tips and odds

16.11 Tuesday

01:00 CET

Estadio Monumental Antonio Vespucio Liberti

Argentina
Draw
Brazil

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
1Brazil88001724
2Argentina8530918

Performance last matches

8

played

8

home

away

total

15 : 6

goals

19 : 2

1.9 : 0.8

goals avg

2.4 : 0.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Argentina

11.07.2021

1-0

(1-0)

Brazil

Brazil

15.11.2019

0-1

(0-1)

Argentina

Brazil

03.07.2019

2-0

(1-0)

Argentina

Argentina

16.10.2018

0-1

(0-0)

Brazil

Brazil

09.06.2017

0-1

(0-1)

Argentina

Brazil

11.11.2016

3-0

(2-0)

Argentina

Argentina

14.11.2015

1-1

(1-0)

Brazil

Argentina vs Brazil prediction summary

Argentina meets Brazil in a match of a Group Stage - 14 round in World World Cup - Qualification South America on 16.11 Tuesday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Brazil and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Argentina team to score and less than 2.5 for Brazil. Argentina chances to win are 10%. Brazil chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Argentina scored 15 against 6 in 8 last matches whereas Brazil scored 19 against 2 in its 8 last games. Argentina scored 1.9 against 0.8 in 8 last matches whereas Brazil scored 2.4 against 0.3 in its 8 last games.


Teams Argentina and Brazil have played 8 matches so far. Argentina won 3 matches in total while Brazil won 3 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.38 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Argentina scored 4 in total and 0.50 on average. In 3 matches pleayed at home Argentina won 1. Argentina won 2 matches out of 4 played away.


Brazil scored 7 in total and 0.88 on average. In 4 matches pleayed at home Brazil won 2. Brazil won 1 matches out of 3 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Argentina vs Brazil with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in World Cup - Qualification South America