Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comGeorgiaErovnuli Liga 2Aragvi Dusheti - Kolkheti Khobi
Georgia. Erovnuli Liga 2. Regular Season - 24

Aragvi Dusheti vs Kolkheti Khobi prediction, betting tips and odds

14.08 Wednesday

15:00 CET

Stadium

Aragvi Dusheti
Draw
Kolkheti Khobi

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
L
D
W
W
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
6Aragvi Dusheti16637221
10Kolkheti Khobi16358-1614

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

27 : 25

goals

19 : 35

1.7 : 1.6

goals avg

1.2 : 2.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Kolkheti Khobi

28.05.2024

2-1

(0-1)

Aragvi Dusheti

Aragvi Dusheti

13.04.2024

3-3

(0-1)

Kolkheti Khobi

Aragvi Dusheti vs Kolkheti Khobi prediction summary

Aragvi Dusheti meets Kolkheti Khobi in a match of a Regular Season - 24 round in Georgia Erovnuli Liga 2 on 14.08 Wednesday at 15:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : draws or Kolkheti Khobi and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 4.5 for Aragvi Dusheti team to score and less than 2.5 for Kolkheti Khobi. Aragvi Dusheti chances to win are 10%. Kolkheti Khobi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Aragvi Dusheti scored 27 against 25 in 16 last matches whereas Kolkheti Khobi scored 19 against 35 in its 16 last games. Aragvi Dusheti scored 1.7 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Kolkheti Khobi scored 1.2 against 2.2 in its 16 last games.


Teams Aragvi Dusheti and Kolkheti Khobi have played 2 matches so far. Aragvi Dusheti won 0 matches in total while Kolkheti Khobi won 1 matches. 1 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Aragvi Dusheti scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Aragvi Dusheti won 0. Aragvi Dusheti won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


Kolkheti Khobi scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Kolkheti Khobi won 1. Kolkheti Khobi won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Aragvi Dusheti vs Kolkheti Khobi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Erovnuli Liga 2