Greece. Gamma Ethniki - Group 1. Group 1 - 9

Apollon Paralimniou vs Orfeas Xanthi prediction and tips

Match Finished: 1-0 (0-0)

09.05 Sunday

16:00 CET

Dimotiko Gipedo Paralímniou

Apollon Paralimniou
Draw
Orfeas Xanthi

10%

45%

45%

Prediction and tips

Result
UnderOver
Double chance : draws or Orfeas Xanthi
n/a
less than 2.5
Goals
less than 2.5

Next fixtures in Gamma Ethniki - Group 1

Apollon Paralimniou vs Orfeas Xanthi prediction summary

Apollon Paralimniou meets Orfeas Xanthi in a match of a Group 1 - 9 round in Greece Gamma Ethniki - Group 1 on 09.05 Sunday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Orfeas Xanthi and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Apollon Paralimniou team to score and less than 2.5 for Orfeas Xanthi. Apollon Paralimniou chances to win are 10%. Orfeas Xanthi chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Apollon Paralimniou scored 8 against 5 in 7 last matches whereas Orfeas Xanthi scored 13 against 4 in its 7 last games. Apollon Paralimniou scored 1.1 against 0.7 in 7 last matches whereas Orfeas Xanthi scored 1.9 against 0.6 in its 7 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Apollon Paralimniou vs Orfeas Xanthi with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!