Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Cyprus. 1. Division. Regular Season - 3

Apollon Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (2-1)

19.09 Sunday

18:00 CET

Tsirion Athlítiko Kentro

Apollon Limassol
Draw
Apoel Nicosia

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

2

played

2

home

away

total

5 : 2

goals

0 : 5

2.5 : 1.0

goals avg

0.0 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Apoel Nicosia

14.08.2021

2-0

Apollon Limassol

Apollon Limassol

30.01.2021

1-0

(0-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apoel Nicosia

20.01.2021

2-1

(1-0)

Apollon Limassol

Apoel Nicosia

31.10.2020

1-1

(0-0)

Apollon Limassol

Apoel Nicosia

14.08.2020

2-1

Apollon Limassol

Apollon Limassol

08.03.2020

1-1

(1-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apoel Nicosia

15.02.2020

4-1

(1-0)

Apollon Limassol

Apoel Nicosia

29.01.2020

1-2

(0-1)

Apollon Limassol

Apollon Limassol

22.01.2020

1-0

(1-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apollon Limassol

10.11.2019

1-1

(0-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apoel Nicosia

04.05.2019

3-0

(3-0)

Apollon Limassol

Apollon Limassol

17.03.2019

1-3

(0-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apollon Limassol

24.02.2019

1-2

(0-0)

Apoel Nicosia

Apoel Nicosia

03.12.2018

5-1

(3-1)

Apollon Limassol

Apollon Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia prediction summary

Apollon Limassol meets Apoel Nicosia in a match of a Regular Season - 3 round in Cyprus 1. Division on 19.09 Sunday at 18:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Apollon Limassol and +2.5 goals and Over 2.5 goals. We expect less than 6.5 for Apollon Limassol team to score and n/a for Apoel Nicosia. Apollon Limassol chances to win are 45%. Apoel Nicosia chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Apollon Limassol scored 5 against 2 in 2 last matches whereas Apoel Nicosia scored 0 against 5 in its 2 last games. Apollon Limassol scored 2.5 against 1.0 in 2 last matches whereas Apoel Nicosia scored 0.0 against 2.5 in its 2 last games.


Teams Apollon Limassol and Apoel Nicosia have played 15 matches so far. Apollon Limassol won 3 matches in total while Apoel Nicosia won 8 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.67 goals per Match and 40 in total.


Apollon Limassol scored 13 in total and 0.87 on average. In 6 matches pleayed at home Apollon Limassol won 2. Apollon Limassol won 1 matches out of 8 played away.


Apoel Nicosia scored 27 in total and 1.80 on average. In 8 matches pleayed at home Apoel Nicosia won 6. Apoel Nicosia won 2 matches out of 6 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Apollon Limassol vs Apoel Nicosia with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 1. Division