Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comBelgiumReserve Pro LeagueAntwerp U21 - Sint-Truiden U21
Belgium. Reserve Pro League. Regular Season - 6

Antwerp U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 prediction, betting tips and odds

18.10 Monday

19:30 CET

Stadium

Antwerp U21
Draw
Sint-Truiden U21

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

4

played

5

home

away

total

6 : 8

goals

2 : 7

1.5 : 2.0

goals avg

0.4 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Antwerp U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 prediction summary

Antwerp U21 meets Sint-Truiden U21 in a match of a Regular Season - 6 round in Belgium Reserve Pro League on 18.10 Monday at 19:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Antwerp U21 or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Antwerp U21 team to score and less than 1.5 for Sint-Truiden U21. Antwerp U21 chances to win are 45%. Sint-Truiden U21 chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Antwerp U21 scored 6 against 8 in 4 last matches whereas Sint-Truiden U21 scored 2 against 7 in its 5 last games. Antwerp U21 scored 1.5 against 2.0 in 4 last matches whereas Sint-Truiden U21 scored 0.4 against 1.4 in its 5 last games.


Teams Antwerp U21 and Sint-Truiden U21 have played 0 matches so far. Antwerp U21 won 0 matches in total while Sint-Truiden U21 won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Antwerp U21 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Antwerp U21 won 0. Antwerp U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Sint-Truiden U21 scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Sint-Truiden U21 won 0. Sint-Truiden U21 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Antwerp U21 vs Sint-Truiden U21 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Reserve Pro League