Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Primera B. Regular Season - 17

Antofagasta vs Rangers de Talca prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 1-1 (0-1)

21.07 Sunday

18:30 CET

Estadio Regional Calvo y Bascuñán

Antofagasta
Draw
Rangers de Talca

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

L
D
W
W
D
L
L
D
L
W
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Rangers de Talca16826526
7Antofagasta16736424

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

23 : 19

goals

24 : 19

1.4 : 1.2

goals avg

1.5 : 1.2

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Rangers de Talca

03.03.2024

4-0

(1-0)

Antofagasta

Antofagasta

30.07.2023

2-2

(1-1)

Rangers de Talca

Rangers de Talca

13.03.2023

1-1

(0-1)

Antofagasta

Antofagasta vs Rangers de Talca prediction summary

Antofagasta meets Rangers de Talca in a match of a Regular Season - 17 round in Chile Primera B on 21.07 Sunday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Antofagasta or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Antofagasta team to score and less than 2.5 for Rangers de Talca. Antofagasta chances to win are 35%. Rangers de Talca chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Antofagasta scored 23 against 19 in 16 last matches whereas Rangers de Talca scored 24 against 19 in its 16 last games. Antofagasta scored 1.4 against 1.2 in 16 last matches whereas Rangers de Talca scored 1.5 against 1.2 in its 16 last games.


Teams Antofagasta and Rangers de Talca have played 3 matches so far. Antofagasta won 0 matches in total while Rangers de Talca won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.33 goals per Match and 10 in total.


Antofagasta scored 3 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Antofagasta won 0. Antofagasta won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Rangers de Talca scored 7 in total and 2.33 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Rangers de Talca won 1. Rangers de Talca won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Antofagasta vs Rangers de Talca with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Primera B