Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Chile. Copa Chile. 3rd Round

Antofagasta vs Deportes Limache prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: 2-1 (1-0)

26.06 Sunday

18:30 CET

Estadio Regional Calvo y Bascuñán

Antofagasta
Draw
Deportes Limache

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

1

played

3

home

away

total

2 : 1

goals

7 : 4

2.0 : 1.0

goals avg

2.3 : 1.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Deportes Limache

19.06.2022

1-2

(1-0)

Antofagasta

Antofagasta vs Deportes Limache prediction summary

Antofagasta meets Deportes Limache in a match of a 3rd Round round in Chile Copa Chile on 26.06 Sunday at 18:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Antofagasta or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Antofagasta team to score and less than 3.5 for Deportes Limache. Antofagasta chances to win are 45%. Deportes Limache chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Antofagasta scored 2 against 1 in 1 last matches whereas Deportes Limache scored 7 against 4 in its 3 last games. Antofagasta scored 2.0 against 1.0 in 1 last matches whereas Deportes Limache scored 2.3 against 1.3 in its 3 last games.


Teams Antofagasta and Deportes Limache have played 1 matches so far. Antofagasta won 1 matches in total while Deportes Limache won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Antofagasta scored 2 in total and 2.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Antofagasta won 0. Antofagasta won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Deportes Limache scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Deportes Limache won 0. Deportes Limache won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Antofagasta vs Deportes Limache with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!