Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comArmeniaFirst LeagueAndranik - Ararat II
Armenia. First League. Regular Season - 18

Andranik vs Ararat II prediction, betting tips and odds

04.03 Monday

11:00 CET

Sevan Stadium

Andranik
Draw
Ararat II

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
L
W
L
W
D
W
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
5Andranik16727-823
8Ararat II156271320

Performance last matches

16

played

15

home

away

total

21 : 29

goals

34 : 21

1.3 : 1.8

goals avg

2.3 : 1.4

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Ararat II

14.08.2023

0-1

(0-0)

Andranik

Andranik vs Ararat II prediction summary

Andranik meets Ararat II in a match of a Regular Season - 18 round in Armenia First League on 04.03 Monday at 11:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Andranik or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Andranik team to score and less than 3.5 for Ararat II. Andranik chances to win are 45%. Ararat II chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Andranik scored 21 against 29 in 16 last matches whereas Ararat II scored 34 against 21 in its 15 last games. Andranik scored 1.3 against 1.8 in 16 last matches whereas Ararat II scored 2.3 against 1.4 in its 15 last games.


Teams Andranik and Ararat II have played 1 matches so far. Andranik won 1 matches in total while Ararat II won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 1.00 goals per Match and 1 in total.


Andranik scored 1 in total and 1.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Andranik won 0. Andranik won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Ararat II scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Ararat II won 0. Ararat II won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Andranik vs Ararat II with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in First League