Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 5Amriswil - Frauenfeld
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 5. Group 5 - 16

Amriswil vs Frauenfeld prediction, betting tips and odds

11.03 Saturday

16:30 CET

Sportplatz Tellenfeld

Amriswil
Draw
Frauenfeld

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

10 : 37

goals

20 : 34

0.8 : 2.8

goals avg

1.5 : 2.6

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Frauenfeld

20.08.2022

4-1

Amriswil

Frauenfeld

09.04.2022

1-2

Amriswil

Amriswil

18.09.2021

3-0

Frauenfeld

Amriswil vs Frauenfeld prediction summary

Amriswil meets Frauenfeld in a match of a Group 5 - 16 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 5 on 11.03 Saturday at 16:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Amriswil or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Amriswil team to score and less than 2.5 for Frauenfeld. Amriswil chances to win are 35%. Frauenfeld chances to win are 30%. Draw probability is 35%.


Amriswil scored 10 against 37 in 13 last matches whereas Frauenfeld scored 20 against 34 in its 13 last games. Amriswil scored 0.8 against 2.8 in 13 last matches whereas Frauenfeld scored 1.5 against 2.6 in its 13 last games.


Teams Amriswil and Frauenfeld have played 3 matches so far. Amriswil won 2 matches in total while Frauenfeld won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.67 goals per Match and 11 in total.


Amriswil scored 6 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Amriswil won 1. Amriswil won 1 matches out of 2 played away.


Frauenfeld scored 5 in total and 1.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Frauenfeld won 1. Frauenfeld won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Amriswil vs Frauenfeld with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 5