Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comSwitzerland2. Liga Interregional - Group 6Amriswil - Chur 97
Switzerland. 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6. Group 6 - 14

Amriswil vs Chur 97 prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

16:00 CET

Sportplatz Tellenfeld

Amriswil
Draw
Chur 97

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
W
W
L
W
L
W
W
W
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
3Amriswil129122028
5Chur 97127141322

Performance last matches

13

played

13

home

away

total

23 : 17

goals

22 : 30

1.8 : 1.3

goals avg

1.7 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Chur 97

25.08.2021

2-0

Amriswil

Chur 97

04.10.2020

0-0

Amriswil

Amriswil vs Chur 97 prediction summary

Amriswil meets Chur 97 in a match of a Group 6 - 14 round in Switzerland 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6 on 12.03 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or Chur 97 and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Amriswil team to score and less than 2.5 for Chur 97. Amriswil chances to win are 10%. Chur 97 chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Amriswil scored 23 against 17 in 13 last matches whereas Chur 97 scored 22 against 30 in its 13 last games. Amriswil scored 1.8 against 1.3 in 13 last matches whereas Chur 97 scored 1.7 against 2.3 in its 13 last games.


Teams Amriswil and Chur 97 have played 3 matches so far. Amriswil won 0 matches in total while Chur 97 won 1 matches. 2 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 0.67 goals per Match and 2 in total.


Amriswil scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Amriswil won 0. Amriswil won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


Chur 97 scored 2 in total and 0.67 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Chur 97 won 1. Chur 97 won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Amriswil vs Chur 97 with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in 2. Liga Interregional - Group 6