Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comWorldCONMEBOL SudamericanaAlways Ready - LDU de Quito
World. CONMEBOL Sudamericana. Round of 32

Always Ready vs LDU de Quito prediction, betting tips and odds

26.07 Friday

02:30 CET

Estadio Municipal El Alto

Always Ready
Draw
LDU de Quito

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Result odds

1
X
2
1X
12
X2

Total goals odds

Under
Over

Total teams goals odds

under
over
under
over

Preview

forme

attack

defence

Performance last matches

7

played

1

home

away

total

10 : 10

goals

3 : 0

1.4 : 1.4

goals avg

3.0 : 0.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

LDU de Quito

19.07.2024

3-0

(2-0)

Always Ready

Always Ready vs LDU de Quito prediction summary

Always Ready meets LDU de Quito in a match of a Round of 32 round in World CONMEBOL Sudamericana on 26.07 Friday at 02:30 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : draws or LDU de Quito and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Always Ready team to score and less than 3.5 for LDU de Quito. Always Ready chances to win are 10%. LDU de Quito chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Always Ready scored 10 against 10 in 7 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 3 against 0 in its 1 last games. Always Ready scored 1.4 against 1.4 in 7 last matches whereas LDU de Quito scored 3.0 against 0.0 in its 1 last games.


Teams Always Ready and LDU de Quito have played 1 matches so far. Always Ready won 0 matches in total while LDU de Quito won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 3.00 goals per Match and 3 in total.


Always Ready scored 0 in total and 0.00 on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Always Ready won 0. Always Ready won 0 matches out of 1 played away.


LDU de Quito scored 3 in total and 3.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home LDU de Quito won 1. LDU de Quito won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Always Ready vs LDU de Quito with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in CONMEBOL Sudamericana