Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comAustriaRegionalliga - MitteAllerheiligen - Wels
Austria. Regionalliga - Mitte. Mitte - 19

Allerheiligen vs Wels prediction, betting tips and odds

12.03 Saturday

01:00 CET

Sportanlage Allerheiligen

Allerheiligen
Draw
Wels

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

W
D
W
L
L
W
D
W
L
L
POS.PWDLGDPts
7Allerheiligen16664324
16Wels163211-2011

Performance last matches

16

played

16

home

away

total

29 : 26

goals

20 : 40

1.8 : 1.6

goals avg

1.3 : 2.5

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Wels

30.07.2021

1-1

(1-1)

Allerheiligen

Wels

14.08.2020

0-2

(0-0)

Allerheiligen

Wels

06.09.2019

1-3

(0-2)

Allerheiligen

Allerheiligen

22.03.2019

6-0

(4-0)

Wels

Wels

10.08.2018

1-2

(1-1)

Allerheiligen

Wels

23.03.2012

1-1

(0-0)

Allerheiligen

Allerheiligen

19.08.2011

4-0

(2-0)

Wels

Allerheiligen vs Wels prediction summary

Allerheiligen meets Wels in a match of a Mitte - 19 round in Austria Regionalliga - Mitte on 12.03 Saturday at 01:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Double chance : Allerheiligen or draws and +1.5 goals and Over 1.5 goals. We expect less than 3.5 for Allerheiligen team to score and less than 2.5 for Wels. Allerheiligen chances to win are 45%. Wels chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Allerheiligen scored 29 against 26 in 16 last matches whereas Wels scored 20 against 40 in its 16 last games. Allerheiligen scored 1.8 against 1.6 in 16 last matches whereas Wels scored 1.3 against 2.5 in its 16 last games.


Teams Allerheiligen and Wels have played 9 matches so far. Allerheiligen won 5 matches in total while Wels won 0 matches. 4 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 2.56 goals per Match and 23 in total.


Allerheiligen scored 19 in total and 2.11 on average. In 2 matches pleayed at home Allerheiligen won 2. Allerheiligen won 3 matches out of 5 played away.


Wels scored 4 in total and 0.44 on average. In 5 matches pleayed at home Wels won 0. Wels won 0 matches out of 2 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Allerheiligen vs Wels with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Regionalliga - Mitte