Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

betnotbad.comRomaniaCupa RomânieiAlexandria - Dumbrăviţa
Romania. Cupa României. Group Stage - 4

Alexandria vs Dumbrăviţa prediction, betting tips and odds

07.12 Wednesday

13:00 CET

Stadionul Peco

Alexandria
Draw
Dumbrăviţa

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Performance last matches

6

played

4

home

away

total

10 : 9

goals

2 : 9

1.7 : 1.5

goals avg

0.5 : 2.3

forme

attack

defence

Alexandria vs Dumbrăviţa prediction summary

Alexandria meets Dumbrăviţa in a match of a Group Stage - 4 round in Romania Cupa României on 07.12 Wednesday at 13:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Double chance : Alexandria or draws and n/a goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Alexandria team to score and less than 1.5 for Dumbrăviţa. Alexandria chances to win are 45%. Dumbrăviţa chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Alexandria scored 10 against 9 in 6 last matches whereas Dumbrăviţa scored 2 against 9 in its 4 last games. Alexandria scored 1.7 against 1.5 in 6 last matches whereas Dumbrăviţa scored 0.5 against 2.3 in its 4 last games.


Teams Alexandria and Dumbrăviţa have played 0 matches so far. Alexandria won 0 matches in total while Dumbrăviţa won 0 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored NaN goals per Match and 0 in total.


Alexandria scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Alexandria won 0. Alexandria won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


Dumbrăviţa scored 0 in total and NaN on average. In 0 matches pleayed at home Dumbrăviţa won 0. Dumbrăviţa won 0 matches out of 0 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Alexandria vs Dumbrăviţa with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in Cupa României