Sign Up

to unlock all predictions and other features

Japan. WE League. Regular Season - 4

Albirex Niigata W vs Nojima Stella W prediction, betting tips and odds

Match Finished: n/a (n/a)

26.11 Saturday

05:00 CET

Denka Big Swan Stadium

Albirex Niigata W
Draw
Nojima Stella W

Prediction and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Preview

forme

attack

defence

fish law

Standings

POS.PWDLGDPts
6Nojima Stella W2101-13
11Albirex Niigata W3003-30

Performance last matches

3

played

2

home

away

total

0 : 3

goals

3 : 4

0.0 : 1.0

goals avg

1.5 : 2.0

forme

attack

defence

Head to head

Albirex Niigata W

03.04.2022

1-2

(0-2)

Nojima Stella W

Nojima Stella W

20.11.2021

2-4

Albirex Niigata W

Albirex Niigata W vs Nojima Stella W prediction summary

Albirex Niigata W meets Nojima Stella W in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Japan WE League on 26.11 Saturday at 05:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Nojima Stella W and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect n/a for Albirex Niigata W team to score and less than 2.5 for Nojima Stella W. Albirex Niigata W chances to win are 10%. Nojima Stella W chances to win are 45%. Draw probability is 45%.


Albirex Niigata W scored 0 against 3 in 3 last matches whereas Nojima Stella W scored 3 against 4 in its 2 last games. Albirex Niigata W scored 0.0 against 1.0 in 3 last matches whereas Nojima Stella W scored 1.5 against 2.0 in its 2 last games.


Teams Albirex Niigata W and Nojima Stella W have played 2 matches so far. Albirex Niigata W won 1 matches in total while Nojima Stella W won 1 matches. 0 matches ended in a draw. Both teams scored 4.50 goals per Match and 9 in total.


Albirex Niigata W scored 5 in total and 2.50 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Albirex Niigata W won 0. Albirex Niigata W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


Nojima Stella W scored 4 in total and 2.00 on average. In 1 matches pleayed at home Nojima Stella W won 0. Nojima Stella W won 1 matches out of 1 played away.


We have made these tips and predictions for Albirex Niigata W vs Nojima Stella W with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!

Next fixtures in WE League