Check out our free predictions

This prediction is available by subscription only

betnotbad.comScotlandLeague TwoAlbion Rovers - Annan Athletic
Scotland. League Two. Regular Season - 4

Albion Rovers vs Annan Athletic predictions and betting tips

21.08 Saturday

16:00 CET

The Reigart Stadium

Albion Rovers
Draw
Annan Athletic

predictions and betting tips

Result
UnderOver
Goals

Next fixtures in League Two

Albion Rovers vs Annan Athletic prediction summary

Albion Rovers meets Annan Athletic in a match of a Regular Season - 4 round in Scotland League Two on 21.08 Saturday at 16:00 CET. Betnotbad.com predicts Combo Winner : Albion Rovers and -3.5 goals and Under 3.5 goals. We expect less than 2.5 for Albion Rovers team to score and n/a for Annan Athletic. Albion Rovers chances to win are 45%. Annan Athletic chances to win are 10%. Draw probability is 45%.


Albion Rovers scored 2 against 0 in 1 last matches whereas Annan Athletic scored 0 against 2 in its 1 last games. Albion Rovers scored 2.0 against 0.0 in 1 last matches whereas Annan Athletic scored 0.0 against 2.0 in its 1 last games.


We have made these tips and predictions for Albion Rovers vs Annan Athletic with the best aims, but no profits are guaranteed. Please always bet mindfully, only with money that you can afford to lose. Best of luck with your bets!